{FAQs}


Q. Can I pick up my cover?
A. Unfortunately, I do not have the option to pick up. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I just had too many problems with this. Luckily my shipping charges are low!

Q. Do you sew nursing covers anymore?
A. I no longer sew nursing covers, but hope to have my "sew-your-own" nursing cover kits available soon! They will include most everything you need to make your own nursing cover: fabric, boning for neckline, d-rings, pocket. What you will need: sewing machine, thread, scissors
Q. I can't decide on a fabric. Do most people choose a fabric to coordinate with their baby's gender?
A. Some do, some don't. I would say it's about half and half. When I nursed my son, I used the fabric "Summer Blossom" {white with yellow and aqua flowers}. I guess it all comes down to personal preference!

Q. Do I have to have a PayPal account?
A. No. You can pay using a Debit or Credit Card. It is still processed through Paypal.

Q. I am having trouble with PayPal. Can I pay using other methods?
A. Yes. You can mail me cash or a check. It will, of course, take longer to receive your cover.

Q. Can I pay with my checking account or an echeck?
A. Yes, but it usually takes 4-6 days to clear. Your cover will ship as soon as this occurs.

Q. How do I know if my payment went through?
A. Check your email. PayPal will send you a receipt {check your bulk folder}. Also, you will be directed to my payment notification site: www.ThankYouForYourPayment.blogspot.com/

Q. How long will it take until I receive my cover kit?
A. All orders will ship in about 1-2 business days.

Q. Do you ship internationally?
A. Yes. Email me for rates. Usually APO type addresses have the same rates as the Shipping Table above.

Q. I'm going to a shower in a couple days and need a Cover quick!! Can you help?!
A. If you are in a pinch for time, you can purchase a Gift Certificate right here on my blog. The "Gift Certificate" button is located up on the right hand side. Once purchased, the Certificate will print right from your printer! Voila!

Q. How does the curved neckline work?
A. I use a high-quality curved polyester piece that holds the fabric away from your body, allowing eye contact. The neckline I use retains excellent stiffness and strength. It is flexible, but doesn't have any metal or wire in it, which can rust or eventually poke through. If you want more privacy, you can adjust the curve so its flat against your shoulder.

Q. Are they machine washable?
A. Yes. I suggest washing in a mesh laundry bag in a regular cycle, or in a gentle/delicate cycle. I also suggest line drying instead of machine drying, to prevent shrinkage and to keep the integrity of the neckline. Since they are 100% cotton, they dry really fast.

Q. Do you accept returns?
A. Due to the nature of the product, I can't accept returns.

NursingCovers@gmail.com