Your covers are so cute!!! I will definitely be back to order more. I found your site through Sabrina's blog and I have seen a couple of girls using these, they are so great. Thanks!
-Lindsay

I just received the two nursing covers. They are AMAZING! Thanks!
-Pauline

Thanks- we got it today. It's beautiful! We had company over tonight for dinner, so I got to try it out already!
-Kori

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY COVER!!!!!
-Camie

I received my nursing cover yesterday and I love it!! The fabric is beautiful; I can't wait to use it! Thank you also for your quick turn around time.
-Shanna

Oh my goodness! The cover is so cute!! I can't believe it cost me less than $20!! Do you know you could easily charge people $30?! You did such an amazing job. I am very impressed. Thank you!!
-Esther

Thank you for the nursing cover. I absolutely love how it looks and am sure that I will enjoy using it.
-Julie

I just wanted to let you know that I got the nursing cover in the mail and I absolutely LOVE it! You did such an amazing job and I really appreciate it! I can't wait to use it! Thanks so much for being so easy to work with!
-Karli

Thanks Ashley I got my Cover and they are super cute!! You did a really good job. My husband and I are really impressed. Also you got them to me 2 Days after I ordered them. Amazing!!! Thanks again I will forsure be back to order more! Good Job!
-Amy

Thank you so much for the awesome nursing cover and quick turn-around time! I have a bebe au lait cover and i like yours way more because of the extra coverage it provides. i also appreciate how fast you made and shipped it out! I received mine on friday after ordering late tuesday, just in time for a trip!
Thanks again! I will be sure to recommend you to my friends and buy from you again!
-Cindy